Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Starting to Feel Better, Learning a Lot


Thanks for all your prayers. Through a small series of God-incidences, I was able to get to a doctor early yesterday morning, 15 minutes before he was to leave on his vacation :) I have an upper respiratory infection, primarily limited to my sinuses. He started me on an antiobiotic and reminded me to drink plenty of fluids and rest. I have been doing both. I feel a touch stronger today. I'm still very weak, but I can tell that I have begun to turn the corner. I made myself go to grammar class the past two days, but I did not go to conversation class, which allowed me to rest a little more. I simply cannot afford to miss the grammar classes. Hopefully I will make both classes this afternoon. Please pray for mother Edith, who is having knee surgery today, and also for our daughter(in-law) Tara, who is doing a job inteview today. Here's another picture from Costa Rica. Much Love, Dan

No comments: