Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Musical Treat Sunday night


Sunday night I had the pleasant surprise of getting to listen to Diego and six of his friends play music for several hours. Diego is playing the keyboard in this picture. He is a music education student and very talented. He and his friends have been practicing on Sundays for about 5 weeks now, and they sound very good. I was reminded of the days when Chris and John had their band practices in our home. Good memories! Diego is the 19-year old son of my host family. Rodrigo is the older son (20), the father is Emilio, and the mother is Zoraida. I hope to take a picture of the entire family soon, but they are never all home together! Rodrigo leaves the house at 5:45am to go to work, then he goes to night classes at the university, so by the time he gets home, I'm already in bed. Hopefully we can work around their schedules somehow to get a picture of them together. Anyway, they are a great family and I am thankful for their hospitality. Please keep praying! Much Love, Dan

No comments: