Monday, June 9, 2008

Church Yesterday, First Class Today

Yesterday I got to worship at El Redentor Church in downtown San Jose, and then enjoy lunch with our missionary friends, Ray, Lidia, Sarah, and Emma Zirkel. They are some of our ¨missionary mentors¨ and I thoroughly enjoyed our time together.

Today I had the first day of classes at the Language Institute, and I am very thankful for this opportunity. The classes were fabulous, and I am going to learn a great deal while I am here. Being immersed in the language with my host family is also a big help, and they are wonderful people. I hope to have a picture of them for you in a few days.

Please continue to pray for my time here in Costa Rica, and for Nancy as she takes care of things back in the States while I am away. Many Blessings, Dan

No comments: