Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wonderful 2 Days


God graced us with two wonderful days yesterday and today. I was able to complete all the revisions on my proposal chapter this morning and get it emailed to my dissertation mentor. This is a very important step in my dissertation process. Additionally, Nancy was able to bring a lot of our statistical analysis to a conclusion, which allowed me to put together a "short list" of churches to start contacting for my field research. I finished gathering all the contact information this afternoon, and will be able to start making phone calls tomorrow. On Friday I will go to Chicago with Asbury friends to participate in a conference with the Evangelical Missiological Society. We will return on Sunday. On Monday Nancy and I will make final preparations prior to leaving for Atlanta on Tuesday, for me to catch a flight to Venezuela on Wednesday. I'll keep you posted on that trip, so be sure to check the blog regularly. I'll be translating for Warren in the Seminary, plus we will have a Pastors' Conference for all the Venezuelan UMC pastors and spouses, plus be preaching in local churches. Just for fun, I've posted a photo of a recent sunrise taken from our kitchen window. Keep praying! Much Love, Dan (and Nancy)

No comments: