Wednesday, July 23, 2008

5 more days!


Only 5 more days until Nancy arrives with Ralph and Donna. Hurray! My back has greatly improved since Sunday evening. Thanks to everyone for their prayers. I have three more days of classes at the Spanish Institute. I am taking an extra private class each of those days to try to finish all 15 rules related to the Subjunctive Mood. I know I won't be able to "capture" all the information and use it right away, but this will help me get a complete set of notes that I can continue to study when I get home. I have posted a picture of my Costa Rican host family. They have been so gracious to me, and I appreciate them very much. Pictured from left to right are Rodrigo, Zoraida, Emilio, and Diego. Please keep praying for God to provide the funds to purchase the Seminary property in Venezuela. We hope to close next week. What a great ministry tool this will provide for God's work there. Much Love, Dan

No comments: