Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hectic Yet Blessed Few Days

We have had some blessed and hectic days recently. Nancy went to North Carolina last Wednesday for a conference on Spiritual Warfare. She really enjoyed this conference and learned some key Biblical principles. Also on Wednesday, Jane Lathem's mother went to be with the Lord. I drove down to Canton on Friday so I could attend the funeral on Saturday. After the funeral I enjoyed lunching with some long-time friends and then I drove to Knoxville to visit with wonderful new friends whom I met at the language school in Costa Rica. I went with them to an English-language worship experience and a Spanish-language Sunday school class. Afterward I hooked up with Nancy at a Cracker Barrel north of Knoxville, as she was returning from North Carolina. We then caravanned home. That evening we had the joy of visiting with our great friends Virgil and Jo. We spent the day with them yesterday (Monday) as well and had a great time catching up with them. Dan is now getting back to intense studies and Nancy is catching up on reading and relationships. Thanks for your continued prayers!

No comments: