Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back in Wilmore

Nancy and I made it back to Wilmore last night, and have begun the process of going through our mail and assorted errands that have piled up during our absence. We are very thankful for a great summer of ministry in America, Venezuela, and Costa Rica, but we are also delighted to be home. Nancy looks forward to several learning opportunities this Fall, focusing on Prayer, Healing, and Spiritual Warfare. I have some helpful learning awaiting me as well. I am particularly interested in an opportunity I have to design a Mission course this Fall that I can use in the future in various teachings settings that God might call us to. Thank you for your continued prayers as we serve Christ together to reach lost people with His love. Many Blessings, Dan

No comments: