Saturday, July 26, 2008

Finsihed Language School Yesterday

After seven very busy, intensive, but enjoyable weeks, I finished my stint at the Language Institute yesterday. Hopefully my Spanish has improved with this investment of time and energy. I have received a lot of new information that should help me, but the information has come so fast and furiously that I'm not sure how well I've assimilated it to the point where I can actually use it correctly in conversation. I am praying that God will grant me favor with my Spanish so that I can be used by Him more effectively in ministry with Spanish-speakers in America, Venezuela, and Costar Rica. I ask you to pray the same thing.

Nancy and Ralph and Donna come in two days!!! Then the Guapiles mission team will come on August 2nd. I'm really looking forward to our week with Pastor Sonia and the street kids at the ranch. We will be doing some type of construction work with the teenage boys, and sewing/jewelry-making with the teenage girls. I will be translating for the team members who work with the sewing and jewelry. Thank you for your continued support of our ministry. Nancy and I deeply appreciate the opportunity to serve Christ together through our partnership with you. Much Love, Dan

No comments: