Thursday, October 22, 2009

Our Abba God

Last night in my Healing class at the Seminary the professor asked if any students would like to receive prayer for direction, comfort, or to lay down burdens. I was one of the students who asked for prayer. A group of about 10 classmates gathered around me and prayed for several minutes. One of the students was given an image of a child's bicycle, with an accompanying thought concerning how I am God's son and that He, my "Daddy", will continue to take care of me. This was a precious gift from the Lord for me at this time our journey, and I am so thankful to be reminded of God's care and provision. No matter how uncertain the future seems, no matter how low our support fund gets, no matter how difficult the dissertation process appears to be, my precious Abba Father will continue to take care of me (and Nancy too, of course). If this is a message that resonates with you as well, I invite you to receive from the Lord a fresh measure of His love and of trust in His loving care, so that you can more fully abide in Him your
Abba (Daddy) Father. Much Love, Dan

No comments: